Best Corporate Use of Proximity Beacons
There are many ways for companies to leverage proximity beacons for use outside of marketing goods and services. Here are just a few to consider.
- Track items within the company. If there is a projector or a travel laptop being used, find out who’s got it.
- Let employees be aware of each other’s location, especially useful with big multinational companies.
- Better networking at conferences and events using beacons for location and info.
- Conference/meeting rooms – broadcast the room’s schedules, free/busy status, link to calendar. It can also broadcast important meeting information or the meeting agenda to people in the room.
- Deliver slides after a presentation using a beacon.